Monday, August 18, 2014

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1

1. The only thing that would interfere with my performance in the class would be my schedule. Playing Water Polo consumes a lot of my time and I'm concerned that it will take away from time that could be spent doing other things. Other than that, I don't predict any other complications. 
2. My best ever learning experience wasnt academic at all. It was when I learned how to play water polo. I had a lot of people learning with me and I realized that I have to do little things a thousand times before every actually improving. 
3. I'm most concerned about the frustration caused by my blog being stupid, but I'm really looking forward to being enlightened on how to troubleshoot whatever's wrong with it. I think this class will really help me prepare for college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment