Thursday, September 4, 2014

WILL STUDY FOR FOOD

I recently applied to a $1000 scholarship entitled Student Of The Month. To apply for it I had to submit a 500 word statement as to what my passion is, and/or what I will be using the money for. Seeing as I'm 16 and quite truthfully have no clue as to what I'm genuinely passionate about, I wrote about what I will be using the money (which quite coincidently is what I'm supposed to be writing about). College is expensive, as we all know. Putting actual tuition aside, there's also the cost of housing and a meal plan, the price of our books and transportation, as well as all of the other necessities (a laptop, bike, all of the things needed to decorate the dorm, etc.) These things are what I will end up having to pay for, a long with a plethora of other things along the way I'm sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment